International Festival «Kaleidoscope of Talents» returning to Zywiec
Cost of participation (including HB 3 nights) 155 euro per person
If you are planning to travel by plane, the nearest airports are:
Autumn 2023 — Krakov / Kraków (the nearest), Vienna, Katowice, Bratislava, Warsaw (the farthest)
We will organize the transfer from/to the chosen airport. Cost of transportation will depend on number of people in your delegation. We aslo can help you find suitable public transportation if such will be available.
- exchange of experience between participants from different countries;
- popularization of young talents;
- promotion of unity of different national cultures;
- establishment of contacts between ensembles and their leaders;
- preservation and development of national cultures, strengthening international ties and cooperation through culture and creativity.
- vocal art (folk song, folk and pop music, theater songs, choral singing);
- the art of dance (folk dance and folk compositions, classical and pop dance, street dance, and other styles.)
- fashion theaters;
- visual arts, arts and crafts;
- artistic expression, theater;
- instrumental genre.
NOTE: nominations are subject to change.
Debiut — up to 7 years old
Mini — from 8 to 11 years old
Midi — from 12 to 14 years old
Maxi — from 15 to 18 years old
MaxiPlus — from 19 to 22 years old
Extra — adults 23 years old and up
Mix — mixed age groups
ExtraMix — mixed age groups including Extra age category
NOTE: Age groups may vary depending on the applications received.
ORGANIZATIONAL AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- soloists, duets and small formations (instrumental genre, vocal, readers) present 1 performance (duration – not longer than 5 minutes).
- Dance soloists, duets, trios, small formations present one dance composition (up to 4 minutes).
- Dance groups present two dance compositions in one nomination (up to 7 minutes).
- Choral and instrumental groups present a program (up to 10 minutes).
- Theatrical formations present an abstract up to 15 minutes
- Vocal groups (7 participants and more) present a program up to 8 minutes.
- Every group should submit the soundtrack on the following media: pen-drive.
- Every soundtrack must be with the name of the performance, the name of the ensemble (artist name) in Latin characters.
- The organizing committee has the right to use and distribute (without payment of fee to the participants and guests of the competition) audio, video, print and other kind of products produced during the event of the competition and its results.
- Matters not covered by these Regulations are to be resolved by the organizing committee.
Potential participants must provide the organizing committee of the festival with the following materials:
- the completed application form https://forms.gle/NGknTx62LF3uR8REA ;
- 2 photos of the group (in electronic form);
- List of the members of delegation for the invitation;
- List of participants.
- All participants of the festival will be awarded with diplomas and memorable gifts.
- The winners in the nominations in each age category will be awarded with cups and Diplomas of Laureates.
- “Audience Award” — commemorative certificate and a trophy.
- One of the groups / soloists will get the Cup of Mayor (President) of the city.
- The overall winner of the festival gets Grand-Prix Cup and Diploma.
If you have any questions please contact us:
+48 697 54 9092 (viber, whatsapp)